McCorry Family USA

A collection of postings by and about members of the extended family of Charles and Bridget McCorry who live in the United States.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Robert Mullins Top 10 List Video and Pix

My brother Bill shot this video of me reading my "Top 10 Reasons Why It's Great to be a McCorry" list at the McCorry Cousins Reunion at the Schield Family cottage outside Neillsville, Wis.
He's also posted photos on Dropbox, an online content storage service. They include photos like this one of me and my siblings at the cottage. In this gallery are also pictures taken in Milwaukee with our nephew Casey and niece Erin dining at Barnacle Bud's where Joe works, a photo of the Allen-Bradley clock, pics at a rest area along I-90-94 and a visit with the Hirthe kids whose mom, Linda, was our late brother John's wife and mother of Casey. You do not need to have a Dropbox account to view the photos. Let me know if you have any trouble viewing them.
Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home