McCorry Family USA

A collection of postings by and about members of the extended family of Charles and Bridget McCorry who live in the United States.

Thursday, June 04, 2020

Blessings to our beloved, late Aunt Teresa McCorry Jonas

To All,

Our cousin Jane Jonas Williams informed me just now that her mother, Teresa, died this morning in Milwaukee at a hospice facility. She had contracted Covid-19 at the nursing home at which she'd been living for some time. Jane said more details, including plans for services, will be presented tomorrow. "We are sad," Jane texted me.
This is a photo from a visit I had with Aunt Teresa last summer. I invite anyone who's interested to send me any photos -- and thoughts -- you have of Aunt Teresa you'd like to share.

Sincerely,

Robert Mullins
Milwaukee, WI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home