McCorry Family USA

A collection of postings by and about members of the extended family of Charles and Bridget McCorry who live in the United States.

Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Scott Przybylowski's Passing



To All:
Our cousin Sarah Jonas says that her husband, Scott Przybylowski, died today, Jan. 9, of complications from esophageal cancer.
"So what can I say other than my heart is breaking," Sarah posted on her Facebook page. "I lost my love today. He was the best friend this girl could ask for. I will forever be indebted to him for sharing his life with me. It was a great adventure and a pretty exciting ride. Thank you my friend, my dear Scottyp."
Scott and Sarah had been married since September of 1991, so 26 years as husband and wife. 
Sarah shared on social media about the treatment Scott had undergone since his cancer was discovered in 2016.
I will keep you posted on arrangements for services when they become available.
Feel free to post comments here with your thoughts about Scott, Sarah, and the rest of the Jonas/Przybylowski family.

Robert Mullins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home