McCorry Family USA

A collection of postings by and about members of the extended family of Charles and Bridget McCorry who live in the United States.

Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Update on services for Aunt Mary Ann




Brian McCorry provided me an update on plans for a memorial service for his mother, Mary Ann McCorry, May 17 in Quincy, Ill.
The service begins at 6:00 p.m. CDT (an hour later than previously announced) at the Church of Saint Peter. It’ll be followed by a reception at the church.
Brian asked me to ask you to RSVP to ME whether you are coming and how many people will be in your party. They need as accurate a count as they can get to prepare for the reception. Please write to me at my Gmail account, mullico [at] gmail.com. (I don’t like to put my e-mail address with the @ symbol on the site because it attracts spammers.)
Brian has offered to help find hotels, but here’s a good place to start. BTW, when searching, make sure you’re searching in Quincy, Ill., not Quincy, Mass. ;) Some of my search results showed hotels near Boston.
By the way, I am planning to fly to Milwaukee to attend Aunt Mary Ann’s funeral in Quincy on the 17th and our nephew Casey George Mullins’ high school graduation Sunday the 19th in Milwaukee.
I’m looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks, despite the circumstances of Aunt Mary Ann’s passing.

Robert Mullins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home