McCorry Family USA

A collection of postings by and about members of the extended family of Charles and Bridget McCorry who live in the United States.

Friday, January 02, 2015

Sr. Acquinice is Hospitalized

To All,

Aunt Teresa wanted me to share with all of you news that Sr. Acquinice, Aunt Rita, is undergoing surgery today to address issues that came up during a recent colonoscopy. I'm sure a card or letter would be appreciated.

Here's her address:
Sr. Mary Acquinice, RSM
3659 W. 99th St. Rm 2202
Chicago, IL 60655

I hope you all had a great Holiday Season. I joined Tricia, Bill and a bunch of nieces and nephews at the home of Josh and Michelle Freshley in suburban Sacramento on Christmas Eve. Michelle is one of the late Ken Freer's children from his first marriage.
Tomorrow, Kathy, Tricia and me are meeting up with some of the Schields for lunch in San Francisco.

Best of 2015 to all of you.

Robert Mullins

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Anonymous colon cancer screening LA said...

Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home