McCorry Family USA

A collection of postings by and about members of the extended family of Charles and Bridget McCorry who live in the United States.

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Services for Sr. Benedicta, Aunt Eleanor

To All,

David Schield passed on this news he received from Sr. Acquinice about her sister and our Aunt Eleanor, Sr. Benedicta, who died Sept. 21 at the age of 98:

Monday, Sept. 26
A wake will be held from 3:00 p.m.- 7:00 p.m.
A prayer service within that time period will begin at 4:00 p.m.

Tuesday, Sept. 27 
Funeral Mass will begin at 10:30 a.m.
Burial will follow at a cemetery which is close by.
Lunch will be served upon return from the burial

The venue:

Mercy Circle
3659 W 99th Street
Chicago, IL 60805


Google Map location

Front desk phone at Mercy Circle:  773-253-3600





Because of the short lead time and other commitments here, I personally won't be able to make it. But for those who can be there and are taking photos, please share some of them with me via email, mullico@gmail.com, or as a private message on my Facebook page, Robert Mullins, so I can use some of them in a blog post here. And for those who want to share their thoughts about Sr. B and the event in words, feel free to do so, in an email to me or in your own blog post. 
Also, if any of you have archival photos to share, send those along to. I apparently have a Dropbox account if you're into that, tied to my gmail address.

For those who didn't hear the news I posted yesterday, that post is below this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home